Haha. she looks fantastic. This is Jeremy just checkin out your blog and cant figure out how to write to you guys so ill do this for now! Everything here is goin fantastic, i am in my second year at La Quinta High School and second year playing Lacrosse. I'd love to hear from you guys more often :)
4 comments:
She is so cute! She looks like you at that age.
Oh, thanks! I think she's much cuter than me!!!
AAAHHH....so cute!!! I can't show Selah this, she will be so jealous!
Haha. she looks fantastic. This is Jeremy just checkin out your blog and cant figure out how to write to you guys so ill do this for now! Everything here is goin fantastic, i am in my second year at La Quinta High School and second year playing Lacrosse. I'd love to hear from you guys more often :)
Post a Comment