Monday, January 12, 2009

I am officially hooked.

Ok--so when the whole Twilight craze started I had NO IDEA about any of it. My friends were all trying to convince me to go the the midnight movie and I seriously didn't even know what it was about. SO my friends have convinced me to start reading it. When Tom saw the slightest glimmer of hope that I would try to read a book, he bought me all 4 books for Christmas. I really thought it would be money wasted, because I can't remember the last time I read a book. Really. I started reading it and I can't stop!! My house has gone to crap. It's all I think about!! I can't believe I'm on this bandwagon now!! I still haven't seen the movie, but I can't really wait to see it. Tom may regret buying the books if he wants clean clothes again!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Hi Jyl, I found your blog through blog hopping.:) (This is Jenni the sunbeams teacher:)) I just had to comment on this post as I am a complete Twihard and it sounds like you are now too! Isn't Edward dreamy?!!! If you need someone to go to the movie with (I think it's in one theater around here still) I'd of course be willing to see it again... I've seen it more times than I'm willing to admit too.;)

Oh, BTW my blog is ourthreebears(dot)blogspot. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog roll.:)