Monday, May 11, 2009
I really do like to blog.
I feel I should explain why I haven't been blogging lately. The only real reason is because both my computers STINK!! It seriously takes me over an hour just to get my computer fully running and then you get lucky if you can get your pictures to download in a half an hour. It's ridiculous. I thought I would share some kind of exciting news. I decided to babysit 2 little girls every MWF. I swore I would never do daycare because that is just not for me. These two little ones obviously changed my mind. They are the exact ages of my little girls and they are just really easy to handle. They fit in really nice at my house and I'm not taking on any ages that I don't already have. It's great money and I do enjoy having a little extra to have fun with! I hope it stays good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like a great arrangement! I hope you had a great mothers day Jyl!:)
Post a Comment