Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm Baaaaack!!

I am so excited to finally have a new computer and be able to blog again!! We have had a bunch of stuff going on with us in the last week. Here is a little of what we've been up to!!


We had 3 shows this week with my show choir. Here is Amryn in a couple of her routines.



The beginning of this is Evan and his best friend Jake.

This is Adrian singing Imagine. He did a beautiful job. For some reason I can't get the video to load, but I'll try again later. I want you all to hear him!



We also went to the Rockies vs. Phillies game last night. It was a great game til the the 9th when they hit a 3 run homer to beat us, but we had a great time! (Tom and Adrian are sporting Phillies gear that Tom gets from his lawyer buddies.)

And just because Emersyn doesn't sing with my group now and she didn't go to the game with us, here is a picture of her. Can't you just tell she's always up to no good??

3 comments:

Marti said...

Welcome back!

messycook said...

I thought I never got around to mine. Glad you've got some free time now.

Jenni said...

Yay for your new computer! It was fun to catch up with you and your family!