Friday, August 27, 2010

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL???


Something you might not know about me is that i LOVE NFL football! I come from a long line of women that love football and sports in general. I was so excited to go to the first free training camp. It got me all excited for the season to begin. GO BRONCOS!!


We got to attend the Broncos training camp at Invesco recently and it happened to be the day for the rookie haircuts. Some of them were sooooo funny. Here is Tim Tebow. It looks like he's wearing a headband, but at a closer look you can see No, that's his hair.

Me and My sister in law Leslee.

A bunch of Tom's family, 2 of my nephews and Tom's dad


2 comments:

Broncop3t3 said...

Go Broncos! is right! The Denver Broncos are pretty good too! Looks like you had a good time!

Jackie said...

Awe, I do LOVE and miss my Broncos!!! :)