Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Is school starting yet?

Ok. Let's be real for a second. I like having my kids home for summer about the first month. We are to the point of constant arguing, fighting and chaos. Everyone has a different idea of what we should do for the day. I really am getting to the point of I can't wait for school to start!! Come on August 8th! I can just taste it!!

3 comments:

Marti said...

Lucky you, mine don't go back till August 24th. Mine don't argue too much, but they all have to be places and it's throwing my schedule completely off.

dagus1976 said...

i say you leave them in the dumpster behind target. there seems to be enough food in there.

Leslee said...

I understand, but trust me it isn't so fun having mine in school. Fun Blog glad to see you getting creative. Crazy!