Thursday, October 23, 2008
Fall Break!
OK. So I know those of you who check my blog, I am running a bit behind! Sorry Mom! My kids are on Fall Break right now which is coming up to the end of the two weeks. My schedule has been totally hacked, but we have been doing some really fun things. I will post about this next when I get the pictures off of my camera. As you can see, we had new family pics taken, but that is the only one I have right now. As soon as the photographer gets me the rest, I'll post those too. Emersyn and Amryn have birthdays in the next week so I'll have a lot of fun stuff to share. Plus we can't forget Halloween! Thanks to those of you who post comments! It makes me feel like people are checking in on me! Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the family picture!!
Great new pics! They are adorable.
Post a Comment