Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Dad!




My Dad's birthday was on October 1st and although I thought of calling him multiple times that day, I just never did it--SO Happy Birthday Dad! I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are the only Dad I have ever had, so I thank you for your love towards me and the kids. We miss you while you are away, but we will see you soon! I love you!

2 comments:

Down in the Sun said...

We are coming home on Friday for a little over a week. It will be great to see everyone. Can you still get contacts? Let me know because my script has not changed in over 5 years and I really don't want to pay to get my eyes checked if I don't have to. You can email me or post on my blog. Thanks!

Nicky said...

Hey, we miss you too! Hope to see you in the next few days!!!!!!!! Tell everybody hi for us!!