Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Good Kids, Bad Mom.

So I'm not sure if each child eats up most of your brain cells, but I'm pretty sure it's true. I have always taken pride in having a very good memory, but it seems these days, I'm losing my mind!! Yesterday I looked out the front door (we live literally across the street from the kid's school) and was like "why are there so many cars in front of the school at 7:45am?" It struck me that I had forgotten the Principal's Awards Ceremony of which BOTH of my boy's were receiving an award. It was at 7:30am and we totally missed it. So, Great job Adrian and Evan! Shame on Mom for spacing it out.

6 comments:

Marti said...

Sorry to tell you, it just gets worse. And way to go boy!!

Marti said...

I mean, way to go boys. See it just gets worse

TammyP said...

Way to go LUZER!!! Just kidding..... I'm a space cadet more and more everyday!!!

CortEmPeterson said...

That is too bad for your boys. I would probably do the same thing!
I just wanted to tell you I am not ready yet, but you can give me any "methods" you want!! So I can practice and get ready! If it works I will owe you big time.

Ann-Marie said...

I'm just glad I'm not the only one losing it!

lindsey said...

That's what the school gets for having an awards ceremony at 7:30 AM. That is an hour that no one should have to see. :) d