Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Adrian's 5th Grade Band and Choir Concert
Adrian had his choir and band concert last week and it was really great. I have played the piano for the school choir for the last 2 years. Unfortunately the choir and band teachers were let go for this next year because of our "budget crisis." To me it is a crisis that these awesome programs are going away. There will be a music teacher, but no band at all. It's really sad. SO anyway, because I was behind the piano and Tom was out of town, I left the picture taking to Evan and let's just say they weren't the greatest. I did get one video of the choir, but you can't see Adrian at all where I was with my camera. Speaking of video, I can't get any of my videos to upload! Anyone know the secret?? It just runs and runs and never finishes. Really annoying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment