My brother did a beautiful job of blessing his little boy on Sunday. Isaac is such a sweet little baby with the loudest cry in the world. I think he's gonna get Nate's booming voice! He was such a good boy and he loves his aunt Jylie!
The Nate Wallace Family
Here is Nicole's side of the family with my grandparents.
Here is the Brink side of the family.
2 comments:
Hey Jyl!!!! I am so glad I found your blog!!! It has been fun to catch up with your cute family!!! I will forever miss you my friend!!! We have a blog too. You will have to check it out.
www.ourlittlecorneroftheworld-jackie.blogspot.com
I am off now to add you to my blog list so that I can keep better tabs of you :) Take care friend!!!
Baby Isaac is SO cute!! How neat that so many family members were able to come and celebrate his blessing!
Post a Comment