Friday, August 15, 2008

The Dream Team

So last night around dinner time the door bell rings and Adrian runs to the door and answers it without looking. When I get to the door there is a tall black man with no front teeth and really wreaks of not showering for some time. He is selling his magic cleaner or super cleaner or whatever the stuff is. He proceeds to talk to each of my kids trying to find out their names ect. All the kids were pretty shy and just mumbling as he talks to them. I politely tell him "no thanks." and then shut the door. With my front windows WIDE open my little Amryn with her loudest voice says "Wow! That was a nice basketball player!" That was not embarrasing at all......

4 comments:

TammyP said...

I SWEAR HE HAS BEEN TO MY HOUSE!!!! I'm not kidding! Were the whites of his eyes kind of yellowish and bugged out?!?! Nice guy....too I have had to turn him down twice!!

That is funny what Amryn said. I'm sure it was a compliment if he heard her. HAHA!!!

dagus1976 said...

I'm so glad Parker has soo many black people around so are kids can tell the differences between them.

WOW.

dagus1976 said...

our...

Marti said...

Matthew thought all black guys were Michael Jordan when he was 2.