Sunday, August 31, 2008

What have I been up to??

I was trying to figure something out to post about, so I'll just tell you what the latest is. Tom continues to enjoy his newer job. He is extremely spoiled by his boss. He gets taken out to lunch almost everyday. They play golf and his boss even gave him a new driver. It stinks that he is still working downtown, but we are fine with it. I just received a new calling at church. I am the assistant primary chorister. What is that you say? Well, that is what I asked. I actually will be doing the teaching on Sunday's for the songs. The other chorister is very gifted at visual aids and other things, so we will be splitting that up. I really enjoy this calling. It is a lot of work, but fun and rewarding. Adrian is in the 4th Grade. He excels at spelling and math. He will be singing in the school choir, which I will be accompanying on the piano. I am looking forward to that. Evan is 2nd Grade and is everyone's best friend. He constantly has people calling to play with him. He is a very good reader and student. He is also a very good artist. And I don't know exactly how many teeth a child can lose in a week, but he is trying to figure it out. He certainly looks like a jack-o-lantern. Amryn is starting her dance class next week and continues to love her princess gear. Emersyn is the comedian of the family and makes us laugh the most and get the most mad. She is a handful!! The Lord is no dummy, making them as cute as they are, cuz otherwise you'd want to kill them!!

No comments: