1) Four places that I go to over and over: Wal-mart, Target, Any Redbox, The Gym (pool)
2) Four of my favorite places to eat: McDonalds, Subway, Red Robin, any good chinese places
3) Four places I would rather be right now: Boise (visiting Tammy), Nauvoo to see where my Mom and Dad are, California to see my little brothers I never see--really no other places- I am a total home body
4) Four TV shows I watch: American Idol, So you think you can dance!, Project Runway, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
5) Four people to tag: Tammy, Marti, Leslee, Nate, Nicky
Copy & paste then put this in your blogs!
1 comment:
Oh, I would much rather be there with you too!!! I have my first Sharing Time tomorrow.....20 people coming over for dinner......and piles and piles of camping laundry to do. Come on over ANYTIME!!
Post a Comment