Remember when? Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... Get Set... Blog!
4 comments:
I remember when I got you and Nathan to go to my friends, boyfriend's door and when he opened it you both hugged him and said, "Daddy". Don't look at my blog too soon because I'm not sure when I will get to it.
That was at BYU. Sorry I forgot to add that.
I remember when Tom called to tell us that Evan was born. Tommy was on the phone with him as I was rolling around on the bed having contractions! I too remember being in the hospital together. The nurses sure loved those "twin cousins!" And it was so fun to see everyone going back and forth between our rooms! Fun times!
So many memories....how do I choose just one? It would probably have to be those many nights when our husband were working and you and I talked for hours and hours. We became friends instantly. Then there are the 2 American Idol Concerts....the Happy 'Birtday' cake.....stupid bish......your family surprising us right after Gabe was born (SO SWEET)! I love you JYL!!!
Post a Comment