Yesterday afternoon we had a large tornado touch the ground just about 5-8 miles south of us. We watched it pretty close. Thank goodness it finally just lost it's strength and dissolved. It was scary for Tom's brother, Steve and their family. It was very close to them and they had to get in their basement. We never even got a drop of rain or hail, but as you can see from these pictures, it got a little scary.
4 comments:
Cool pics! I'm glad it didn't hit you guys. I was concerned when I first saw it on the internet, but the news said it just caused a little bit of damage.
too bad it would take an f5 tornado to get my fat ass off the ground.
We were worried about you guys! Glad you are safe!!!!! But the pictures are awesome.
That is so crazy! I love the pictures though!
Post a Comment